PROGRESSIVE ROCK
MINI-GUIDE & CATALOG - Edition 2007

After three years of intense research. I present to you my MINI-GUIDE TO PROGRESSIVE ROCK Part I & II and my catalog - Edition 2007. It covers over 5000 brillant prog bands to whom countless new groups refer to when laying claim a PROGRESSIVE ROCK heritage that started some forty years ago.
ENJOY YOUR READING AND HAPPY DISCOVERIES...! - Ronald Couture (founder of ProgArchives)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

DEDICATION

THIS PROGRESSIVE ROCK GUIDE IS DEDICATED TO MY FAMILY FOR BEING AS ''REGRESSIVE'' ROCK MUSIC.: : : > MY FAMILY (2006) < : : :

- Diane (47) -
- François (26) -
- Étienne (25) + Mélanie (23) & Thomas (5) -
- Jean-Michel (20) -

Acknowledgements:

Many people have contributed to the making of this mini-guide, without whom it would not have been possible. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to them for their generous and invaluable editing assistance, advice and friendship. For helping to make this second edition a reality, I am particularly indebted to:

Ian Alterman, USA
Improved and adapted in English
Primary editor for First Edition

Bob McBeath, SCOTLAND
Improved and adapted First Edition in English

Peter Rideout, CANADA
Improved and adapted First Edition in English

Lisa Brault, CANADA
The A-Z Listing (groups)
Improved and adapted First Edition in English

Tommy Schønenberg, NORWAY
Reviewer of the Top 20 Best Progressive Rock albums
Vintage Prog - Progressive Rock, and much more…

Lucas Biela, FRANCE
Dominic Francoeur, CANADA

For their inspirational works in the field of progressive rock music

Greg Walker, USA
For his generous assistance in providing band information
Syn-Phonic Music - Progressive Rock
http://synphonic.8m.com

Finally, to the musicians, the fans, and all who support this wonderful music, and to everyone who provided me with information, I extend my warmest thanks.

With love to you all,

Ronald Couture
(founder of ProgArchives.com)